Tower speaker light integration Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Tower speaker light integration « Previous Next »
By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 9:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am looking for some input from people who have tower lights as far as how they have them set up. I am thinking of integrating them into my tower speaker box. Do lights typically need to have an open area around them for cooling, or would being enclosed with the speakers work well? I donít know how much heat is a acceptable in the speaker enclosure. My current box is painted black, so it must get pretty hot in the sun, so in the dark when using the lights, it is may be about the same operating conditions.

How do people have the lights set as far as where the beams focus? A boat changes its attitude so much weather idling, getting on plane, then on plane, how effective are the lights? I am more concerned with lights pointing forward, than toward the back. For the people with lights pointing to the rear, how often do you use them and for what reason?

Thanks for all the input.
Jim

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com