22V Riders Edition Wakesurfing pics Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » 22V Riders Edition Wakesurfing pics « Previous Next »
By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 5:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sunday was a great day wakesurfing. Had the left side tanks full and about 600 lbs of people ballast on the left side as well. Just had to share some pic's.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 5:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Worth a note, TAPS is on 4 and Perfect Pass is at 12.5

By Brent Huling (captainfreedom) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 7:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Great pics Bill. We put ours at 10.5 and have the taps all the way up at 7. I'll have to try that setting and see what happens. The wake looks pretty similar. What kind of surfboard is that?

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 9:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's a shred stixx and of the ones we have access to it's the one we keep coming back to. The rear fins are great for dropping back in off the lip but I'd love to try one where surface tricks was an option.

By Bill J (sdboardr99) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 10:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Bill, do you have the factory ballast tanks and if so do you know how much weight it provides? Is there a center or front tank?

(the Tige website has zero info on the factory ballast option)

thanks!

By dane (greatdane) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 10:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is a sweet surf wake!

By Tony Fussell (tonytige) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 6:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bill J, the factory ballast tanks on the 22v add about 1,000lbs. There are two tanks in the rear lockers in the back and two tanks under the front dashes.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 7:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looks like the rear tanks are about twice the size of the front tanks, and take about twice as long to fill so I'd guess it's 175lb for each front tank and 325lb for each rear tank.

By Cliff Griffin (seattle) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 11:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Monster,

We saw one of your towers on the lake last weekend, very nice!

If you want the ultimate surf wake out of your boat, Ask Brent or Porter on here. I've yet to see a bigger, cleaner surf wake behind any other boat.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com