Swim Platform Brackets Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Swim Platform Brackets « Previous Next »
By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 7:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have an 81 SN with a three bracket swim platform that I would like to convert to a removable system. I realize there have been other posts, but I was wondering if anyone has done the conversation on a 79-81 Nautique or if anyone knows of somebody capable of doing it, preferably in the E. Tenn. area. Thanks

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 7:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
METCRAFT.
TALK TO BOB
818-365-2799

By Peter Chandler (peter_c) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 9:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here is some more info
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/30832.html?1029020593

By salty87 (salty87) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 9:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
john-

i tried to do the same thing on my supra but the brackets didn't fit good enough. i still have them... 3 brackets that support the platform, 3 brackets that secure to the transom, and the pins. the brackets on the platform slip into the brackets on the transom and the pins hold it all together. never been used, never been wet. these were for an '01 launch, i think, and were ridiculously expensive. they've been collecting dust in my house and i'd like to get rid of them.

let me know if you're interested, i can take measurements and pics. the only hard part of the install is getting behind the transom.

kevin
atew8k@yahoo.com

By salty87 (salty87) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 9:51 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i should add- we can talk price, i'm not looking to get what i paid

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 10:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I also used metcraft a few years ago to fabricate some removable brackets for an old mastercraft. They were great to deal with.

By Rod McInnis (rodmcinnis) on Monday, October 06, 2003 - 12:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I installed removable brackets on a boat a few years ago. Be real careful putting the barkets on. If they are not put on perfectly straight it can be a real bitch to get the platform on or off.

By John Dreiser (jdreiser) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 5:32 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Kevin,
I would love to see some pics and get some measurements.
John

By salty87 (salty87) on Tuesday, October 07, 2003 - 6:30 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
cool, i'll get them together tonight

By salty87 (salty87) on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 7:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
john- i emailed you

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com