Poll; Wakesrufing/Calm Water Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Poll; Wakesrufing/Calm Water « Previous Next »
By Matt Cour (mcsammamish) on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 2:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How many people wakesurf when the water is calm vs. keeping it real and rip'n it up while you've got the chance and the condtions permit?

One exception IMO (may) be when it's late in the day when you're tired and don't want to stop playing, but I always try to keep away from people in need of calm water.

By david k (obrienride16) on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 3:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i enjoy wakesurfing, but if the water is good, ill let the guys that want to wakeboard have it. i save the surfboard for when the lake gets too choppy to ride.

By dane (greatdane) on Saturday, October 04, 2003 - 4:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I enjoy water sports.
I will avoid narrow smooth channels within the delta for tubing (kids).
I will never power turn.
Everything else is fair game depending on mood/desire - board, ski or surf.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Sunday, October 05, 2003 - 6:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How ironic, like &**%& years ago I went from snow skiing several times each winter to snow boarding (pretty early on), and felt like the skiers looked at me as being a bad person on the mountain. I am guilty of being addicted to wake surfing and Iím hoping I donít get that old feeling back again. With that said surfing does churn up a cove real bad so we either go to the bigger water or wait until the end of the day to surf.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com