X series stereos Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » X series stereos « Previous Next »
By William (sonicr1) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 1:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
OK, I was wondering if all the stereo set ups were sold the same... mine came with the 4 channel amp... the speaker separates (all four) are hooked to the front two channel (two on the left and two on the right), then the sub is bridged on the rear channel.

The reason I ask is my owner packet from MC had manuals for the 4 channel and the 2 channel amp. And this is just one more thing that makes me wonder about the dealer I purchased the boat from.

By Bruce Thomas (sprucie) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 3:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mine was rigged the same way, '02 X10. The two channel amp I believe is used for tower speakers if installed. I had tower speakers when the boat shipped but I nixed them during price negotiations. I saw the two channel amp prior to the removal of the tower speakers.

By William (sonicr1) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 4:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Ahhh, k... that makes sense.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com