ez fatsack connection?? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » ez fatsack connection?? « Previous Next »
By nacidude (nacidude) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 6:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
id like to set up my sacks with some kind of quick
connectection, im sick of threading leaking the stock setup any ideas,pics?

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 6:22 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
yes. the perfect system...first you have to put a 3/4" pice of tubing in the sac with a hose barb and hose clamp it. you then use the flow-rite quick loc. cheap and very easy. you put one of the flow rite males on the end of the pump and outlet side of the pump and the famale socket on the sac. in the diagram i would not put holes in the hose inside the sac though.
www.flow-rite.com
look at the:
MA-014
MA-025
MA-021

that is very inexpensive, no resistence, and very quick and easy. drop me a line if you have any questions.

By trash (trash) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 6:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Didn't I see that drawing for sale on ebay?

Trash

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 6:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
lol...i got that from someone here. was it your drawing?

how funny. i had already done that but the drawing was to convenient not to keep for explanations.

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 6:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
actually it reminds me of my stomach lately...

By james mccallum (jmccallum) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 10:01 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
It's my drawing Ty.... lol

How did you turn the background green????

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 10:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
cool huh...

By james mccallum (jmccallum) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 11:27 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I especially like the focus job on the photo...

same school of photography as my wife...

By charley carvalho (wakeeater) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 6:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey where u get those icons i have been looking for a while

By nacidude (nacidude) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 8:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
how do i find those parts on the flowrite site
or where can i buy stuff in salinas ca

By james mccallum (jmccallum) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 6:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I save them when ever I see them while surfing

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 6:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
nacidude, where do you live? in salinas? on the flow-rite.com go into the live well plumbing. then into the store is open sign. naci,
what is you real name? i am wondering if I know you and maybe we can hook up...

By NoneYa (noneya) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 6:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey do these have some sort of stop valve in them? For those of us who still have the throw over the side pumps, if you used these quick connects when you disconnect them do they keep the water from coming out?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com