Moomba Kanga..... slam dunk or junk? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Moomba Kanga..... slam dunk or junk? « Previous Next »
By Shawn Isaacs (slopoke) on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 4:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm on a vicious off season hunt for a boat! Found a decent deal on a 1998 Moomba Kanga. It looks just like the Malibu Sportster I used to have. I could squeeze a pretty good wake out of the sportster. Has anyone had any experince with a Kanga? Are the built comprably to Malibu or Mastercraft?

By andrew zarlengo (colorider) on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 7:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looked at one in detail when I was buying a few years back. To answer your question, there is NO comparison in quality to Mastercraft or Malibu. The Kanga a much lower quality fit and finish then both Malibu or MC. The kanga is going to be cheaper in price because of this. Ride in it and make the descision for yourself. If you like the ride, interior,wake and it fits your budget then go for it.

By Don French (bandit33) on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 2:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Kanga was bascially the same hull as the Moomba Outback, only with a closed bow. I have a 2000 Outback and really like it, but will admit it does not put out a huge wake without adding a lot of ballast.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com