Sea Doo Challenger 1800 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Sea Doo Challenger 1800 « Previous Next »
By John Simonds (ridgeway) on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 6:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi Everyone we live in Maine and own the above boat. Questions 1)Can a decent wake be developed? We have been considering buying a Centurion Avalanche '03 or a 2000 Nautique w 35hrs. Any suggestions. Have 3 daughters 8-10-14 beginner to int wakeboarders. 14yo wants to wakesurf. Need help before the lake freezes over. Thanks, John

By Dan (gotpwr) on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 7:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Easy. Dump the jetboat and buy the Nautique.

By david k (obrienride16) on Friday, September 26, 2003 - 9:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i'd say the centurion, even though alot of people will disagree. i have an '03 avalanche. the wakeboard wake is pretty good, but not as good as the nautique would be. however, it has one of the best wakes (and easiest) to surf on. also with the family and some friends, the bigger boat will be very nice. and if you haven't been in one, it is a big ass boat. even though the wakeboard wake isnt as good as a nautique or malibu, it should be plenty, and with some weight, it can get very big and still hold an awesome shape. let me know if you have any questions on the boat.
dave

By Bruce Thomas (sprucie) on Saturday, September 27, 2003 - 9:35 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I second either Dan or Dave. Any used skiboat with 35hrs should be a good deal provided the price is right.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com