2004 Moomba Mobius XLV Demo Day - DALLAS Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » 2004 Moomba Mobius XLV Demo Day - DALLAS « Previous Next »
By Marty McFly (mcfly) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 1:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wednesday, October 1st, 2004, Waterski Boats Dallas will be holding a Demo Day for the Mobius XLV at the Peir 121 boat ramp on Lake Lewisville.

The Mobius XLV is a brand new, 23 foot V-Drive that has replaced the Mobius V. This particular boat will be the Gravity Games Edition, and I will have the Gravity Games Bags in it, adding almost 2600lbs of extra weight for those that wish to wakeboard behind it. This boat has seating capacity for 16, and has the ability to store a 48-qt cooler, 5 wakeboards, and an 8 foot surfboard in its interior with the ballast full without taking up a single seat!

The boat will be at Peir 121 at Noon on Wednesday, and I will be returning to the dock every 2 hours until dark. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come and catch a ride in, and behind the new Mobius XLV. And don't worry, Waterski Boats Dallas will take care of the gas tab that day!

If anyone is interested, please give me a time that I should be looking for you. I will be at the dock at Peir 121 at Noon, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm. At the 6 o'clock departure, we will return at dark.

Bring your board and bring your friends. We should have room for everyone, but make sure you sign up early to ensure you get a ride behind this boat!

Any questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail me at marty2kp@aol.com

Marty McFly
Waterski Boats Dallas

By Jory Privett (joryp) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 7:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So how did everything go today? Did the boat perform well?

By Justin Rudd (jrudd) on Wednesday, October 01, 2003 - 8:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.dallaswakeboarding.com/discus/messages/3/11784.html?1065064146

By Jeff Reese (jeffr) on Thursday, October 02, 2003 - 9:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What gives… No one had a camera? Let’s see the wake pics.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com