Supra WAKE (launch SS) Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Supra WAKE (launch SS) « Previous Next »
By Dtb (dtb) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
does anyone have opinions on the Supra Launch SS wake (the 22 foot hull). i have ridden behind the Launch (21 foot) and like the wake but want to know about the SS model. thanks.

By matt oleary (supra_rider) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 3:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey i have the 22 and the wake is sick. its just as rampy but more width. I have mine weighted with 1000 in the back and 750 in the front and its decent. r u thinkin of buying the 22.

By Dtb (dtb) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 5:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
yes, looking at a 2001 SS. have you had any problems with your boat, or is there anything else to consider when looking at supra? some people have told me that the wake is much better behind the 21 foot hull, but if the wakes are comparable, i would prefer the bigger boat. thanks.

By matt oleary (supra_rider) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 3:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
They are very comparable and the room up front in the play pen is huge. My boat was Dave briscoe's he used it for lessons it has 700 hours on it and every pump and the engine runs like a top.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com