Supra Saltare questions Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Supra Saltare questions « Previous Next »
By Stephen Higgins (srh00z) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 11:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was looking at an '87 Supra Saltare with a 351 PCM today and was wondering if anybody has one of these. It is 23 foot with around an 8 foot beam which. I was wondering how the wake was behind one, anybody got pictures, thanks in advance.

By j.b.f holman (jbf) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 3:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
hi
i have a 88 saltare it,s a big boat with plenty of room..well i removed the rear seats.
the wake is decent but very steep.to make it better you,ll need alot of weight.
but with 6-7 people and no extra weight it is pretty ok.
see the video that was taken with only 2 people and no wieght.

http://members.chello.nl/j.holman/PICT0012.MOV

By 3D (str8jkt) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 2:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had one, loved it!

By Stephen Higgins (srh00z) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 9:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Have you had to work on the floor or anything else. So far as I can tell, this one just needs interior work, but I know this boat has wood in it (floors and stringers)

By salty87 (salty87) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 1:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i've got an '87, some soft floor spots. the wake is pretty damn good, only gets better with more weight. but, i'd be concerned about running a 351. i've got the 454 and would like a little more power at times. it's a gas guzzler but that shouldn't be a surprise.

pic in my profile

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com