How do I repair a small hole on seat? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » How do I repair a small hole on seat? « Previous Next »
By Aaron Bell (aaron_bell) on Sunday, September 21, 2003 - 8:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Can anyone explain what product works the best to repair small hole in my boat seat?
By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 6:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Crazy Glue Gel!
By mark (propkiller) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 10:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I used a vinyl repair kit that I got from Napa. It has little tubes of a liquid vinyl type goo. It was on a bright red spot and the color matched pretty good. Check the Napa website, part number is 765-1553 its made by Permatex.

What color do you need?

By Aaron Bell (aaron_bell) on Monday, September 22, 2003 - 7:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post

If you were to look at my profile my boat is shown there. The seat color is the same as the top stripe. Think I might be able to match? If you any other ideas??

By mark (propkiller) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 7:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
The kit I have has a bunch of colors you would probably have to mix them to come up with one close to that. I went on Napa's website but didn't see that kit any more. I still have it in my garage.

If you cant find one, leave me a note on here and I can mail you the kit... Under one have to admit that Michigan is a better school than Ohio St!!

Just send a business address or something to my hotmail account. It should be pretty cheap to mail.

By mark (propkiller) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 10:28 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Overtons has a repair epoxt for $4.99 that says its for vinyl seats. "Power Poxy" part # 27342
By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Find a product called "Vinyl Liquid Patch" by doing a search for that. It's a few bucks a tube and great to have around. We used it growing up in the family awning business like candy and it works great.
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.