Looking for Rankin Boat cover info Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Looking for Rankin Boat cover info « Previous Next »
By Garrett J Gross (waken23v) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 10:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Found this thread and was wondering if anyone had some contact information for the Rankin covers. I want a waterproof towable cover for my Tige 23V. I have to start storing it outside and the current canvas cover leaks pretty good. I love the idea of towing with a cover. The bow seats get filthy from just road dust. I figured I would layer it with the Rankin, the canvas, and then a seperate canvas custom fit for just the tower. Any help would be appreciated on Rankin or one just like it in the LA/Orange County area.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/62358.html?1050195812

By Cliff Griffin (seattle) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 5:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Garret,

Call Bakes Marine here in Seattle.

425-392-7599 Ask for Matt.

By Steve M. (stevem) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 5:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You can also contact Brad at Bridge City WaterSports (503-582-0906). He ordered the cover from Rankin for my Malibu. It is a great cover and I think it was about $650.

By Alan (tigeal) on Tuesday, September 23, 2003 - 6:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Steve, did you own a 02 vlx, blue/black prior to the black boat?
Garrett, I have a rankin and really like it, they will leave some scuff marks where the inner rail holds are located but polish out easilly. I have started wraping the rail area with a contractors wrap before the cover goes on when towing and works well,no more scuffing and the boat stays clean inside, keeps stowed thing secure and I highly recomend the cover.

By Steve M. (stevem) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 8:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, I had a blue/black/white 02 VLX. Same as the boat in the '02 Malibu marketing literature. I still love that color combination on the VLX.

By Geforce (grantmi1) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 1:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have one of these covers also and it is great.

By Scott Mills (samills) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 3:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I believe this is the number: Pat Rankin 425-483-9266.

By Geforce (grantmi1) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 8:52 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Steve M, that is very sharp boat, one of the sharpest I have seen. I am big fan of black. I am also in the portland area.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com