Fixing a leak on a Fat Sofa/Sac Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Fixing a leak on a Fat Sofa/Sac « Previous Next »
By C K Abe (ckabe) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 9:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've developed a pinhole leak near a seam on my Launch Pad Fat Sofa. I tried to fix it using the kit provided but was unsucessfull. It was like the patch wouldn't adhere to the sac material. Anyone have any suggestions?

By Galen Weaver (g_money) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 6:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
search the web on how to repair a raft. Follow that process. You will need to find the glue and a piece of material. Or go to a marine fabric supplier and loof for a vynal cement called HH-66.
Either of these products should fix the leak but you will still need the extra piece of material.

Galen

By steven hattaway (stevenf) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 9:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
use the patch kit provided the rubber piece and use super glue that bonds instantly put the glue around the area and on the patch then apply it works great i had the same problem with one of my sacs

By Peter Chandler (peter_c) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 9:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Using the search feature of this board, located in the upper right side......
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65919/67432.html

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com