SurfExpo 2004 from a Monsters Viewpoi... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » SurfExpo 2004 from a Monsters Viewpoint :-) « Previous Next »
By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 7:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good news is we just got back from SurfExpo and had a great show and a good time. Would have been an awesome time but Wednesday night shortly after we arrived I got sick as a dog and just rejoined planet earth this morning - sure did miss a lot of good FREE beverage opportunities.

What did others that went think?

I do recommend this to anyone that can ever make it, usually each September in Orlando. Every Bikini model for Reef, Body Glove, Playboy Sports, Venus, etc are running around in the same room as the top wake/skate/snow/surf/kiteboarders, not to mention every dream toy you could ever drool over.

Thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos from the event!

Banana George
My Hero - Banana George. If you don't know who Banana George is, you should, check out http://www.bananageorge.com

Worlds Finest Towboats
These are the Worlds Newest and Finest Towboats lined up in front the the new Orlando Convention Center for the world to see (and one old outboard).

Orlando Attractions
Last but not least, out booth - Model included. The only thing better than having a model (Breanne was there for Body Glove) is one that brings her new model friends by to meet you!

By Dan Lee (dan_lee) on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 12:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Good to meet you guys, Expo was great, Saturday night wasn't too bad either eh?

By swass (swass) on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 1:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The woman on the right just might be the most attractive woman I've ever seen. I'm in lust...umm...LOVE. Yeah, that's it.

Did I mention she's HOT? I need a bib.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 7:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dan - Sat even was not bad, just wish I would have been in better form - truly the first time in a bar without a drink in as long as I can remember.

The one on the right is Breanne. She is the model all over our site and was there becuase she is a Body Glove model and they sent here there. Sure was a pleasant treat when she came by.

By Stacy Hays (ifishok) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 7:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Was Titan Towers there? I would to know more about their Series 3 tower, looks, cost, options....etc. Post a picture if you can.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 10:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Titan was there but I was'nt. Seriously I was like deathly sick the entire time so I spent most of my time AWOL, lots back in the hotel room in my bed.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com