Board Rack Search Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Board Rack Search « Previous Next »
By Boats N Boards (hlboatsnboards) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 10:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Looking for a board rack that I swear I have seen but just have no idea who makes it. Anywho, it needs to mount to a vertical bar, 1 7/8 size, and swivel in a 360degree matter. Bascially what I am thinking is if I can find a board rack that when locked in place it looks like a typical rack with the boards hanging on the side of the tower. But when it comes time to grab your board, it swivels inside the boat for much much easier loading and unloading. Anyone have any good ideas as to who has this?

Bill

By Levi Cress (levi) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 11:04 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Titan makes that rack. Actually, your talking about their swivel mounting option. Here's a link...if it works on wakeside.com

http://www.wakeside.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=W&Category_Code=BRTT

By Levi Cress (levi) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 11:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Bill! I didn't even notice it was you I was posting too! I hope the East Side is treat'n ya right....and I tried to get you in trouble w/ your better half from the "other thread" on here...... But she seems to think your worth the trouble? :-)

Well, I hope you're doing well......

By Jason Craveiro (s4inor) on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 9:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Titan's Spinner bracket will only work on their tower though (because of the way the rack is built "onto" the tower).

I think I've seen another rack that moves the way you're describing, but I have no idea where.

By dburke (dburke) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 4:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think Roswell has a swivel option for their racks.

By David Williams (wakeworld) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 8:15 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We'll have some pics of the Roswell swivels up in our Expo photo gallery later today.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com