Boat and stereo gear 4 sale Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Boat and stereo gear 4 sale « Previous Next »
By Doug Hanson (xtigeman) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 8:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Boat is 2001 X-Star loaded out: board racks, bimini, three sets of Boss tower speakers with CDT and MB Q drivers, shower, two light bar systems, PP, shower, tandem, depth finder and etc. and I have also spent approximately $ 20,000.00 in just stereo gear and install in the boat. Probably more stuff I just cannot think of now. Boat is blue and has about 180 hours.

Stereo gear out sitting around that came out of various cars:

Nakamichi MB 100 ($ 1,000 retail) for $ 550.00 in boxes and everything complete just like buy it from store

Pheonix Gold Titanium TI 600 like new $ 375.00
Pheonix Gold Titanium TI 800 like new $ 425.00
(both pulled from a Porsche that was hardly ever driven and amps rarely if ever used)

3 sub boxes with subs (various sizes and drivers email for details)
Image Dynamics 12 inch $ 125.00

Audiobahn Bass line driver with phase and meters $ 125.00 (new and never used)
Pheonix Gold line driver $ 50.00

2 high dollar capacitors for cheap (email if interested)

Loads of speakers ranging from Focal Poly Kevlar 6.5s, CDT high definition 6.5s, several sets of Boston Components 5.5s. and etc. (email for details if interested)

Clarion 875 head unit $ 150.00

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 11:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
180 hrs, damn Doug your've got to work less and play more.

Yay, are you upgrading to something new? I love to live vicariously through you.....

By Rod (xrated) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 8:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
'sup Doug you finally upgrading to a Tige?

By matt moss (mossy44) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 8:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
doug, have you ridden at all this summer? you getting rid of the xstar for another boat? or are you done with wakeboarding for a while??

By Ryan M. (h20jnky) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 5:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
doug,
is porsche coming out with a wakeboard boat that you are not telling us about?

By Bill (skionone) on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 9:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Man that is one hell of a liquidation sale.

By Doug Hanson (xtigeman) on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 3:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matt:

I have been so busy this summer that I have only had my boat out once!!! I figured I would sell it to get more garage space and buy another next year if it looks like I will have more time to go to the lake and etc.

The stereo gear is just a mass accumulation of unused stuff sitting around. I just bought another car that had a $ 6,000 system in it that is coming out. Hence the Phoenix Gold amps. I also have an Alpine 7538 (I think this is the number, but email if interested) that I don't need.

BTW, if anyone wants any of this stuff, use this email as the capcc@netten.net email is 9 years old and gets like 200 crap emails a day.

dhanson@gewwlaw.com

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com