I finally decided on a boat today! Sa... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » I finally decided on a boat today! Sanger v210 « Previous Next »
By Gary (goth2o) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 5:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Well after months of Pros& Cons, I think this is the one for me. I havnt read anyhting too negative on these boats. All boats have some things people dont like but this one will work for me. Now all I have to do is find one! There was one I like but it sold. I am going to go to my local dealer on Sat and look at the 2 he has left and we shall see. ANY ONE KNOW OF A GOOD ONE OUT THERE FOR SALE? Also any pros & cons from any of you?

Gary

By Scott Yvarra (scott44) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 7:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
gary msybe you can have it for this weekend. that is a good choice, you should be real happy

By Gary (goth2o) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 7:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
can anyone post some pics, so i can show my wife....scott when will you be up there?

By dane (greatdane) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 7:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you have decided, why do you want pros/cons?

Pros: great boat, sweet wake, and terrific value.

Cons: wood, low gunnels, and slopped sun deck.

By scott smith (sherman) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 9:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just bought my V210 about three weeks ago the wake is awsom. I bought it at salinas valley marine. I was in their about 2 days ago and they have two more in the showroom. The V210 wake series. I think one black and white and one purple and white good luck if you go check them out ask for tim and tell him scott sent you he will give you the best deal around

scott

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, September 14, 2003 - 11:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
11 sleeps......

By Scott Yvarra (scott44) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 4:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary, I'll be up there Friday morning

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Pics for the Boss:

By Gary (goth2o) on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 7:18 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanx for the pics! Those are great. Scott, Greg and I will be there @ about 10-11 am, first cove! Have you talked to tim?

By Chris (holbywan) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 4:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary,

Owned mine for 1 year now. I bought a '99 Sanger V210 and I LOVE it. Great boat, no problems. The wake even with sacks and lead is not what a Nautique or Master Craft would be but its' half the price. Still a ton of fun.

Anyay, if you have any specific questions, let me know. www.boattrader.com rocks for used boats and I would strongly recommend that you buy a used one. Save the $$$!

Great choice and have fun out there! let me know if you have any specific quesitons.

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 4:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
great choice, although i beg to differ. you can get a massive wake if you sac it right....

By chuck kober (onealrep) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 4:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary,

Great choice, you won't be disappointed in the least. I have an 03 that I've been enjoying all summer, no complaints. I get compliments on my boat every time I take it out.

Chris...I totally disagree with your comment on the wake. The V210 puts out a wake that easily rivals "the big 3", at a fraction of the cost.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 4:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Check my profile pic. Its for sale $34K. 2002 V210, took delivery in Sept 2002. One of a kind, custom color, totally loaded, every option except heater. Ballast, PP wakeboard pro, custom no strap bimini (black w/2 tone gray stripes), 2 racks, 150 hrs, 330hp black scorp(flatter sun pad) , shower, pop up cleats, walk thru curtain, custom cover, no ski pylon(custom ordered rear hatch), spare tire, CD, 4 tower speakers, boat is perfect. Gray, silver, black interior also custom. Im 35 miles north of Los Angeles and can meet half way for a test ride.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 4:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dane- re read his post regarding pros and cons. Wood is more expensive to build with and it also is what gives the Sanger the best rough water rider there is. Totally not an issue as long as you are edumacated about it.

BTW Regarding gunnels, check the dead rise at stern spec compared to a mailbu and get back to me!

Hows the MINI?

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 4:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
V215 on order Chris?

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 5:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren- The force is strong inside you.

By Gary (goth2o) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 10:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thank's for the replies. Chris N. your boat is badd @ss. Do you have any interior pics? I also heard about the 215.....hmmmm. I want the 210! I passed up a smoking deal on a 2001 for 23k....I wasnt sure what i wanted then ...now i do. Holby wan, what did you get your 99 for? Gary

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 9:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Gary, you made a great choice! You're going to love the boat. Yep, Neelley's boat is awesome looking! check it out.

B-

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 5:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
interior

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 5:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Dane- My bad i didnt read the bold print!!!!

By Scott Yvarra (scott44) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 8:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It is true that wood is more expensive to build a boat with however the down side is it will rot no matter what you do. As far as the rough water ride goes.... who likes to board in rough water? Not me!!!!

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, September 18, 2003 - 8:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Scott, you should educate yourself on modern marine wood.

B-

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com