Nautique not using Nvert? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Nautique not using Nvert? « Previous Next »
By wake_fun (wake_fun) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 12:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is it true..........

From http://www.planetnautique.com/

This just in from the North Carolina Nautique Owners Association:

Correct Craft will not be offering NVert board racks and accessories on any of their 2004 boats. Click on READ MORE for further information.

According to the NCNOA, Correct Craft will not be offering NVert accessories, including board racks, on any of their boats in 2004. It has been reported that there was a problem with the relationship between the two companies. A representative from the Correct Craft factory has verified that they will not be offering NVert products in 2004. They are currently exploring alternatives, which might include newly redesigned Flight Clips. Correct Craft is tight-lipped about the reason for the change in plans, but they seem comfortable in the idea that the products they use in place of the NVert acessories will be of top quality, and will have some new features that users will be very happy with.

By Tim Krutz (timmy) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 1:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
they are cool racks but they bite! I sliced my hand while clamping one.

By Migitty Matt (migitty) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 2:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wake Fun, from what my buddy told me was that they lost the account solely becasue Nvert could not produce racks fast enough. Nvert has Correct Craft (as well as others, i.e., all the folks at www.gowakin.com) to thank for making the product better. The "finger saver" resulted in early testing by GoWakin riders and the new stiff arm, locking mechanism, and other changes resulted from testing by both groups. And probably the best improvement of them all came from an idea Correct Craft shared with Nvert, i.e., the shrink wrap that secures the rubber.

I am told they will still be sold through Correct Craft dealers.

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 6:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Too bad, I love my inverts! Anyone hear the speakers yet?

By Kevin Bird (kevin_bird) on Saturday, September 13, 2003 - 12:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah hey my name is Kevin Bird i am a team rider for Nvert a long with Chris williams. Yeah this is true but is not completely true there was a contract so we will see. Also the speakers are a horn typ speaker which is desigjned to project the sound better and in higher quality. The light bar is sick also. The box will be available in variuous colors for the speakjers also.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com