X Star Tower Mirror Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » X Star Tower Mirror « Previous Next »
By Ryan Bush (ryanbush11) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 8:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I was just wondering if anyone has a tower mirror on their x star/x2 i was thinking about ordering one for my boat. my question is can you use it with the bimini up, and will the tower fold down with it in place?

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 9:05 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Tower Mirror does not get in the way of our tower folding down, and yes, we use it with the bimini up. We love the mirror and it's location. The tower folds right over it....
Here's pic...

By Stefani (wakelvr) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 9:16 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
found one with the bimini.... not the best pic...

By Clint Holland (clint_h) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 12:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got one - it's money!

By Lloyd Pattison (wakeboarddad) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 12:22 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've been thinking about replacing my windshield mounted mirror with the MC tower mirror. Anybody have an idea how much they run? I know the Boss one is about $130 - without the mirror.
Thanks.

By matt moss (mossy44) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 1:06 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have heard only good things about them too.

How are you going to take off your mirror mounted on the windshield without it leaving BIG scuff marks? I am interested in the tower mirror too, but I think mine was so tight to put on, that taking it off will scratch the heck out of the silver edge of my windshield.

By Ryan Bush (ryanbush11) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 2:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
just unscrew it and leave the mount there

By matt moss (mossy44) on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 12:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
not a bad idea. just leave the mount there until i sell my boat someday and put the mirror back on. hmmmmm time to spend some more money

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com