Fat Sacks for Supra SSV Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Fat Sacks for Supra SSV « Previous Next »
By Marc Savatsky (yeaitsmemarc) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 7:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Quick question..
I wanted to upgrade the small ballast bags in the back right & left lockers off my 03' Supra SSV. I've heard the lockers are capable of handling 500 lb. ballast bags?? Has anyone done this, or can recomend a good bag that would fit?? Any help is always appreciated,
-Marc

By Jon Allen (jon_a) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 8:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Contact Barefoot International. They make the bags for Supra.

By Gary Stephens (gary_stephens) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 7:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Marc-
I replaced the sacs in 2003 SSV with some 650 lbs sacs, and they fit perfectly and the wake is awesome.

By matt weber (kali) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 8:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
marc,
i have a moomba outback lsv...your boat but with the poor person fit and finish....lol.......we took the stock bags out of the back and put them up front, dropped 600 pound fly high sacs in thier old spot...fits like a glove and we were able to use the old fitting so its all still on automatic!!! the wake is a night and day diff. just make sure you get those old bags up front or else the weight will be way off and the wake will suffer. good luck

By jay dutton (parkcityxj) on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 10:16 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My buddy just got new sacks from Barefoot intl. for his SSV Gravity Games. 1200 lbs in the locker, 800 on each side of the engine..2800 lbs total. The wake is insanely big now, it does stuggle a bit planning now w/five people and completly full. It's worth it though. The wakesurfing wake is sick too.

By Surfside Dan (dan_lee) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 10:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We run the Fluid Concepts bags in our demo boats
The 1000lb bag in the front and 500s in the rear make a HUGE wake and the boat has no probs planing out.

By Marc Savatsky (yeaitsmemarc) on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Talked to Mike Seipel @ barefoot International.. He hooked me up w/a Gravity Games ballast bag for the locker.. $160 each. I guess thats kinda expensive, but the bag's seem to be High quality.. thanx for the leads

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com