Speakers on Top Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Speakers on Top « Previous Next »
By Scott (oshensurfer) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone out there that has speakers on top of the tower got any pics. I'm considering this for the install of 4 new cans (currently have none) that I purchased. The reason is, I want to still use my bimini. So... let's see 'em!

By Rod McInnis (rodmcinnis) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 11:37 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Two issues:

1) Any low bridges in your area???

2) The tow rope......... You don't want the tow rope wrapping around the speakers when you circle back to pick up your rider.

Do like the rest of us, mount the bimini a little lower.

By Scott (oshensurfer) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 12:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Rod,
How'd you mount the bimini lower? Cut the main poles? Mine has hardware built into the tower.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 4:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I do and I have not had any problems with the speakers.

By Gary Stephens (gary_stephens) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 7:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
My bimini fits right under the speakers when it is folded up, and has tones of room when its opened up.

By mr san (amixman) on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 - 7:58 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
therrrry greeat

By Air Besar (airbesar) on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 2:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Don't have pics - mine are on top but on the front bar of the tower. This gets them forward of the rope knob which is on the rear bar, so there aren't any issues with tangling speakers and the rope.

I think mounting them under the tower looks cleaner but noone has ever hit their head on 'em when they're mounted on top.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 4:03 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Mr San- Where you at Naci last week? I think I heard your system at Castaic.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com