Heatercraft heater stopped working... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Heatercraft heater stopped working... « Previous Next »
By Dave Covington (damnation) on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 7:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know this has happened to someone on here and I was hoping to borrow a little knowledge from you to get a head start .

The heater just stopped blowing all together and I didn't trip the breaker. Is there one fan that operates everything (3 vent heater)? Could it be the heater core itself? There is no air blowing from any of the 3 vents.

Any suggestions before I tear it apart?

Thanks guys, I've never messed with these heaters before. Any help greatly appreciated.

By Ryan Bush (ryanbush11) on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 11:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
if there's no air blowing at all, it sounds like the fan has quit working, if you can find it you might want to check that first

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com