Hey Wakenup you there? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Hey Wakenup you there? « Previous Next »
By Rod (xrated) on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 9:33 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Last week I saw some pics of your new VLX and now I cant find it. Super sweet ride. Where did it go? Can you tell me where they went or repost them please. I love the grey above the rail. Does it extend inside the whole cockpit? Rod

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Monday, September 08, 2003 - 5:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes I'm here, just sent you a PM.

By John (hyperryd) on Thursday, September 11, 2003 - 9:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
WakeNup: Why are you selling your new boat. You just got that thing. Everything OK?

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 4:04 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
John everything is cool, getting to be the end of the season. (there is still a good month and a half of riding left). You know I buy and sell these things. Plus if I sell it before the end of the year I avoid the state property tax (about $600). They usually take about 6-10 months before they sell anyway, so I am just putting it out there.

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 6:11 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
why would you sell a boat so soon, you pay a premium for a brand new boat built w/what you want why would you turn around and sell it?

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Take the 600 in taxes, plus 300 per month for the next 5 months....so looks to me like that is 2100 in savings plus the little bit I'll make off the sale. So why shouldn't I sell it? Plus my son plays travel hockey and now that it is starting he doesn't have much time to ride. The only problem is I cannot sell this boat out of my territory until next summer so chances are I'll end up keeping it anyway.

By Tom Adrian (tommyadrian5) on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 11:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
alright whatever you say

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com