ProStar 190 speaker size and placement. Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » ProStar 190 speaker size and placement. « Previous Next »
By gvb (gvb) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 7:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Going to be putting a stereo in the 1989 ProStar 190. I was probably going to start with just 2 speakers towards the front of the side storage area. I've seen most people go with 6.5" speakers there, but was curious if anyone had gone with 6x9" speakers there?

-gvb

By KStateAlumni(aka Bradley Beach) (bbeach) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 12:40 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the stock system from an 02 X-Star in my 1990 Prostar 190 and it kicks! I used the 6.5 clarions front and rear along with the seperate tweets, then I boxed the Clarion 10 inch sub, bridged it and ran all speakers off the 400 watt clarion amp. Definately use seperates, they sound so much better... I'll try and get some pics taken and posted.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com