Man I wish I had a pic Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Man I wish I had a pic « Previous Next »
By Bryce (sandman) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 3:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
of me pulling my buddies 01' Mastercraft last weekend with my Tige. This was on a small lake (20-30 boats) in Norcal with about half of the boats being MC's. I was the only Tige on the water. I made sure to drive really slow past all the campsites for all the MC owners to see:^).
The funniest part was the guy from the MC dealer who sold him the boat was out at the lake watching me pull him back to the boat launch.
I don't have anything against MC's but with all the constant Tige bashing that goes on here I just thought I would put things in perspective.

By Tim Krutz (timmy) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 3:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
At least he had enough sense to get a tow. I once offered help to a SANTE, offered to tow them about 10 miles down the river, because they had overheated from sucking weeds into their cooling system. They had drained their battery trying to restart so we jumped them, and then when they did start the first time it sounded like it was misfiring badly. Instead of taking a tow from my Malibu, they insisted it would be "ok". I am sure they didn't want to be seen getting towed by a non CC boat. well we at least followed them in, just in case they had further problems. I hope they did not ruin their engine in the name of their snobbiness. haha

By Sean Wieland (swpmwinc) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 4:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bryce would that be lake clementine by chance?

By Bryce (sandman) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 9:29 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Shhhhhhh.

By Sean Wieland (swpmwinc) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 8:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I think i saw you pulling in i was headed up the hill past the bridge on the way to bullards nice to see a boat in our area that is not a mastercraft

By Geforce (grantmi1) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 10:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
lol

By Ryan M. (h20jnky) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 11:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
classic......

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com