services for hauling boat across the ... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » services for hauling boat across the U.S. « Previous Next »
By Brett Davis (bdavis) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 10:14 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
anyone had a boat transported across the country or from state to state. What company, where you satisfied, how much?

By Ryan M. (h20jnky) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 1:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
www.boatsexpress.com

had a friend who transported his super air from florida to idaho for $1270.00 with these guys. however, you may be able to get a better deal if you are willing to wait. many of these companies bid for the cheapest haul but charge us a flat rate. i remember his boat got here in 6 days but would of been $400 cheaper if he were to let them store it in a warehouse (2 weeks) in the midwest somewhere while they waited to fully load the truck with more west bound boats?

be patient and never accept their first bid! these guys get eager and hungry real quick.......

good luck!

(Message edited by h20jnky on September 04, 2003)

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 2:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm in Florida and sold my old boat to a buyer in Indiana.

He used Horizon Transport out of Elkhart to trailer the boat back. 574-862-2161.

Rates were very good since they usually haul campers to Florida and drive back empty.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com