Pylon recommendation for 20 Sea Ray Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Pylon recommendation for 20 Sea Ray « Previous Next »
By Alex Hankowski (alhank) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 12:44 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
There are so many pylons and most look pretty much the same. Any recommendations?

By Jon Mitchell (jon43) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
if you are in the market for a uni I would recommend the big air pylon we got one at the beginning of the season it is sweeeeeet. it is very easy to hook up and take down and you don't lose any seating.

By Jon Mitchell (jon43) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 3:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
oh ya! it's cheap only $285. plus shipping

By Bob (bob) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 12:21 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
for a sea ray you need one that has the two support arms that go to the sides of your boat since im sure you dont have a stock ski pylon. Id suggest a roll bar or regular tower though ,ive been then and got the sticker. Go with something that wont be in the way in the boat and you will be much happier. My pylon was a skylon "pod" i think was the name.

By Monster Tower (monstertower) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 6:18 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
http://www.bigairpylons.com

There is a link to all the builders at www.diyTower.com

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com