I am so glad I don't own a.... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » I am so glad I don't own a.... « Previous Next »
By Greg Hodgin (eccpaint) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 7:47 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I am so glad I don't own the same boat as my friends. Everytime we ride together it's a fresh experience because none of us have the same boat, it's great! In my group of friends there is a Calabria, Moomba, Mastercraft, Nautique, Malibu, Tige, Centurion and a Supra. Now if I can find a friend with an MB and another with a Sanger we should have it about covered.

By Alan (tigeal) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 7:57 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The Malibu is the best though, right?

Hehehe, I'm not tryin to start anything.

By Tony Neal (aneal000) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 11:56 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah I'll bet the Malibu has more hours on it than the rest... ha ha! (not helping am I)

By Utah Rob (robandrus) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 12:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
wow can I join your group of friends? Of course I've got an MC so I don't know if I qualify.

By Greg Hodgin (eccpaint) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 5:38 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
No problem Rob, we don't descriminate! We'll meet ya half way. How about Arkansas Thursday @ 2?

By John (hyperryd) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 7:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Greg: I don't know about Arkansas, but if you are ever in Cali I'll hook you up with a ride on my MB.

By Tony Neal (aneal000) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 7:38 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm about 4 hours from Arkansas... some of the best water in the country! I'll meet you there whenever!

By Ryan Bush (ryanbush11) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 8:49 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
hey if you're ever in arkansas give me a hola, and i'll give you a pull

By Greg Hodgin (eccpaint) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 7:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John- I'll be in California on the 20th of this month. I would love to ride in (behind) that new red boat!

My family & I are flying into Bakersfield for the INT US Championships. We also are driving up San Francisco for a few days.

It would be way cool to make a west coast - east coast connection via Wakeworld.

Where exactly are you & could this work?

By Greg Hodgin (eccpaint) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 7:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey Tony - the Malibu did have the most hours, that is until it sunk! It wrestled with a stump and lost! Good thing he had insurance! New boat arriving soon.

By John (hyperryd) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 9:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Greg: I am an hour north of Bakersfield. I'm not sure of my schedule that weekend yet, but I should know by this weekend. I'll send you an E-Mail and we should be able to make it happen.

By Barry (barry) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 10:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
John, where are you located? I'm in central Cali too.. always looking to hook up with people to ride.

B-

By John (hyperryd) on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 10:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Barry: I am in Visalia. You?

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 8:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm in Madera, a bit north of Fresno... ever get up this way?

B-

By Hyperryd (hyperryd) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 5:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Barry, we ride up at Pine Flat when we get the chance, but I don't head too far north past that. I've been to Don Pedro, but it is a good three hour drive for me. We are going to a private lake in Clovis tomorrow morning. I've never been there, but I figure we should have the place to ourselves so its got to be good.

By Barry (barry) on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 6:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yep, the private lake is called "Wolf lakes".. it's a really small place but the water is generally good. It's *really* small..:-)

You wouldn't happen to know Cody/Natalie Loftis would you? They ride with folks at PineFlat quite a bit.. just wondering if it might be you.

B-

By Matthew Bird (ldr) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 2:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey i saw this thread and noticed that there were some people who live around here. I am a student at fresno state and my wife and i just moved here from the delta mecca so if there's anyone who goes on a regular basis please give me a call.
Greg hopefully i'll be at the int championships as well. my younger brother kevin will be competing in the outlaw division. I'll try to keep an eye out for you while i'm there. And yes greg you are lucky to ride behind so many boats i had a similoar experience whole living near the delta and i have to say that you are missing out by not having a sanger to ride behind, they are great boats with a great wake.

By Barry (barry) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 2:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matthew,
We'll give you a call, we go out all the time... the only thing I need is your phone nuimber. :-)

B-

By Barry (barry) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 2:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matthew,
We'll give you a call, we go out all the time... the only thing I need is your phone number. :-)

B-

By Barry (barry) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 2:50 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hate when I stutter.

By Greg Hodgin (eccpaint) on Friday, September 05, 2003 - 6:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matthew I'll be looking for you. My daughter, Julie, is riding in Mini Outlaw and I'll riding in Masters.

By Matthew Bird (ldr) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 10:45 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Barry i sent you my # so you can get a hold of me. And greg i'll be on the look out. i'm really excited for the int. since you're coming on the 20th, are you also going to boardstock?

By Greg Hodgin (eccpaint) on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 11:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would love to go to Boardstock! But, time is not going to permit that. We are going to spend some time in San Francisco before the tourny.

At the INT, Team NC will have a tent set up. You will probably find me or someone that knows where I am.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com