newbie------what are fat sacs///a bal... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » newbie------what are fat sacs///a ballast tank, « Previous Next »
By jamie (feere2084) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 4:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
iam new and know that they make the wake bigger but how do they work do u put the sacs in a tank and it gets pumped with water. and do all wakeboarding/ski boats have thease tanks and do they all some with stock fat sacs ,i want to get a boat but i need to know more please help

By william jernigan (wake_eater) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 7:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
some wakeboard specific boats come with stock ballast systems. alot of i/o boats dont have ballast, so people will use sacks. the sacks can be put anywhere u have room in the boat. in my last boat (moomba outback), we used to put 2 500lb sacks on either side of the clamshell. my boat now has a ballast system (supra launch ss), it has a tank under the rear seat & a sack under the playpen area.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com