how much for a sanger? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » how much for a sanger? « Previous Next »
By darren vanoene (dvanoene) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 7:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What is the price tag on a new v210 sanger?
Are there any dealer websites online that I can look at?

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Mid to high 30's depending on options. The highest I have seen is 40k fully optioned with bad boy stereo etc. The best dealer I have come across is semperspeed, Call Mark and speak to him direct, he likes to deal by phone rather email.
http://www.semperspeedandmarine.com/

Also look on www.boattrader.com, search under Sanger, Action Marine has a hideous all green V210 but the photos are really big & you can zoom right in on all the little details.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 3:08 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sorry the green one is at CVM
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/2/54864882.htm

By Barry (barry) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 7:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren is right.. Mark Semper of Semper speed and marine has by far the best prices and the guy will break his back to help you out.

Give him a call : 559-436-1888

B-

By scott smith (sherman) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 3:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I paid 34000 for mine fully loaded
scott

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 10:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anybody see the V215 yet?
John

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 2:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nope, never heard of it? Got any details. Have you asked Mark about a new model Barry?

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 6:34 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i heard it is a 21'5" with a 102" beam. barry may have more info also.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 1:46 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I guess they are using the V230 hull and shortening it up a bit. Wonder what the wake out of the wider hull will be like? In my position I'm glade I got the V210 when I could, rather have the last generation of a successful model than first cab of the rank.

By Barry (barry) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 4:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren,
I've sworn to secrecy! :-)
How soon before your boat arrives? Masturbation helps sleepless nights! Can I say that here?

I know this, unless the V-215 is everything the x-star claimed to be but with a Sanger badge, I'll be keeping my V-210.

B-

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 5:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Party pooper, where's the spy photo's huh?

23 sleeps until she arrives. Yes, tried that, keeps my wife awake too which isn't good. She already refers to herself as the wakeboard widow.

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 5:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Photos and review possible in the next week or two. I'll know more next monday. Just got to find a lake for the demo.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com