Stero Question... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Stero Question... « Previous Next »
By Bennett (wakehype) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Setup....
Maybe I'm just dumb, but I need some help!

Deck with internal boat speakers hooked up, then I have two amps it feeds... both Tantrum series amps. One for my two 10's, then I have B530's hooked to the other.

When I turn my deck up to say 30, the internal speakers can still handle it, but when I want to turn the tower speakers up louder, I can't. I know there has to be a way.

I figured with that much wattage (500) I couldnt put an inline fader.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks...

By Jay Rudd (jdr) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Bennett, one sugestion is to put your internal boat speakers on one amp that is on the front channel of the head unit. Put the tower speakers on a separate amp that is hooked to the rear channel of the head unit. Then you can use the fader from the head unit to adjust the levels.

By Tim Krutz (timmy) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 2:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
turn the gain down on the amp going to the tower speakers

By Bennett (wakehype) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 3:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Thanks for the suggestions. Think I'll do what Jay was saying.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com