sanger boat??? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » sanger boat??? « Previous Next »
By darren vanoene (dvanoene) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 8:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
anybody know anything about sanger boats?
they look good from the pictures i have seen but how is the ride and quality?
also what about the price tag?

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 8:32 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love my V210, phat wake with 1700 lbs, best rough water ride for getting to your spot more comfortably and for the price of a new SAN or Master X you can buy a 2000 crew cab truck to tow your new Sanger.

By Wes (wes_the_gimp) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 8:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren, we love ours.

Chris have you heard of any new stuff for Sangers 50 yr model?

By Barry (barry) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 9:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Darren, Sangers are great boats.. No doubt the best for the money. I've had mine a year and am more happy with it today then the day I purchsed it. I've had the chance to drive a few other comp boats.. at the end of the day I always tell myself I'm glad I purchased a Sanger.

B-

P.S- Chris Neelley has a Bayliner with a Sanger decal.

By Darren Yearsley (ralph) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 10:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll tell you in 26 days......

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 11:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i have ridden and driven most of the comp boats out there and still am very happy to be a sanger owner.}

By ryanm (itsinthahole) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 11:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
sanger owners....what do you guys think of your interiors? there arent any dealers where I live so I have never seen malibu, mc, etc's interiors. there is one dealer near me that has a sanger and i went and checked it out and I wasnt very impressed with the interior. I thought my reinell was alot better. give me some feedback

By Jeff (socalwakepunk) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 12:27 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just ordered a new SAN. Except for the small cockpit space, and low freeboard (both were the major issues with my old boat), I could have easily gone with a Sanger. Really nice wakes! Any of you Sanger boys ever take on water over the bow/stern/sides?

By Chris Neelley (hatepwcs) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 4:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My interior is awesome, no complaints. What year did you scope? They made major improvements for the 2002 model year.

Water over the bow can happen to anyone. Last time i went wake surfing i had my 6 fat a ss
friends sitting on the observer side and on the sun pad and everytime I throttled off i got about 25 galloons over the stern. Gave the bilge pump a mighty work out.

By Bill Pence (00prostar205v) on Sunday, August 31, 2003 - 10:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Sanger makes a great boat. Their drag boat heritage is legendary and the construction is solid. I bought a used MC205V, but had I bought a new boat, it would have been a Sanger hands down. Best boat for the money. Not alot of used Sangers out there or I would probably have one instead of the Mastercraft I bought.

By scott smith (sherman) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 3:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I just bought a sanger V210 about 2 weeks ago love it great wake now I just need to get better
scott

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 7:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
welcome to the family scott...and congrats.

i never take water over the side, maybe a little over the front if you are a novice driver, but that happens with any comp boat. i thought the low seats would be an issue, but very comfy and lots of room to stretch out. i love the interrior.

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 7:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
just in time for the sanger regatta party also.

sept 20th at orwood.

By cliff (foobysmacker) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 8:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love mine and second everything already said about the V210. The wake is really nice with a 700lb sack in the locker (thanks Ty!) and still has good gas consumption at that point.

Water over the bow or the side is definitely a sign of more practice needed for the driver IMHO.

I also love the fact that you can get a great wakeboard/ski boat with a very nice, conservative appearance. Being one to keep a boat for more than 2-3 years I was worried about buying anything that would look out of date at resale time.

The storage space is incredible-- definitely a plus for approval from my wife!

By John Strain (jmanjohn) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 10:39 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Love Mine! I do not think You can do better for the Money. The only time I get water over My bow is when I am not paying attetion to what I am doing.
I highly reccomend it!
John

By Wes (wes_the_gimp) on Monday, September 01, 2003 - 12:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Whenever someone is trying to stay dry, and sit in the front, water comes over the bow.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com