used mastercraft, how much? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » used mastercraft, how much? « Previous Next »
By darren vanoene (dvanoene) on Friday, August 29, 2003 - 4:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
How much should I expect to pay for a used mastercraft?
No older than 1999, and a V-drive is preferred.
I am hoping I can pick one up for around 25,000. Just want to know if I am in the ballpark or not. The other boat that I am considering is the moomba outback lsv. Does anybody think I should lean towards a new moomba or a 2-3 year old mastercraft?
Thanks for any help?

By Bill Pence (00prostar205v) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 5:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It depends on the boat itself. You can save alot going with used stuff but you may have to be patient in order to find the right boat IN THE RIGHT CONDITION. You are in the ballpark for a used MC unless you need a tower and all the goodies. I got a very nice '00 MC 205V, garage kept, 100 hrs, cd and bimini but no tower/ballast/etc for 27K. I also took into consideration sales tax of 2-3K which I was able to stay away from by not buying from a dealer. Get the info for your home state on the taxation, however.

By darren vanoene (dvanoene) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 8:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
any pics of your boat?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com