new boat new wakeboarders Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » new boat new wakeboarders « Previous Next »
By todd alan (obayb) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 8:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
we are new to wake boarding and need a boat we are looking at a moomba mobiu or a 206 ski nautique people say moomba is cheaply made and other people say ski nautique has no wake please help buying this weekend.

By Chris Sontag (hyperlitenrd) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 9:13 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I would test drive the boats your self! do not buy this weekend if any thing look at the boats before you buy
I would go for a malibu mastercraft or a natique just because of the quality and ive been inside of them

By todd alan (obayb) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 9:15 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
thanks chris it is just a hard thing what to do I want the best deal the moomba mobius is a 2002 with 190 hours on it the ski nautique is new it is hard to make up my mind

By Whit (whit) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 10:17 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Get the Nautique. Should you ever want to resell the boat, you will find many more people looking to buy a natique verus a moomba. Moomba is great boat, not knocking it, but if you can afford the Nautique--go that route.

When you get the boat--make sure not to power turn back to the rider! :-) (Check the articles section on this board if you are wondering what I am talking about...)

By Chris Sontag (hyperlitenrd) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 10:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
well i would custom order ethir boat so that way you get what you want, i would never buy something that i didnt like every bit about, im not sure if your going to buy the boat and sell it next year, or if your going to be like my dad and keep it for 16 yrs. if your going to b like my dad custom order it so its everything u like, if ur going to sell it then go for the Natique like Whit said

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com