MasterCraft 35th Anniversary 197 Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » MasterCraft 35th Anniversary 197 « Previous Next »
By barefooter (prostar205v) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 1:41 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just picked up my new boat.. Can't wait to use it.

By barefooter (prostar205v) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 2:07 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Try pictures this time.

By Al O (alo) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 4:30 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
that is a sweet boat!!!
congrats!!

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 4:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The photos Do that Boat no Justis that thing is Awesome in real life, Show the Motor and the under water gear

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 5:55 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've seen one of the 35th anniversay boats at the local MC shop. It is sick! I love the swim platform. Must be a kick to drive with all that horsepower. You'll love barefooting behind that.

By Kevin R Baugh (krbaugh) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 6:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have always loved the Stars and Stirps Anniversary boats!

By B T Lowe (ofwc) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 6:14 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
For pure looks, I LOVE the MC 197 and 209.

The Stars and Stripes graphics add a real touch of retro-nostalgic class! The straight pipes and intake scoop are cool too...

By Grant Stewart (elmog) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 8:02 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
What number did you get? My 'dream boat'. Would love to see any more pics you end up taking of her. Wife wouldn't even entertain the thought for 35 but in 08 I'm going to be lobbying hard for a 40th. You got one nice boat, congrats!

By Justin Rudd (jrudd) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 10:26 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
His profile says #11. That boat is awesome...congratulations!!

By barefooter (prostar205v) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 12:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
On my way down to Norfork Lake in Arkansas. Took the boat out for a quick test and I was REALLY impressed! The Cadillac engine has some power. I had a 03 209 with the MCX engine and there is no comparison. The stereo in this boat is amazing for stock. Uses the Clarion deck but Polk/MOMO speakers and sub.

By Tom Barnard (tlb) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 12:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'm Jealous!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com