Bazooka Marine 10' Bass Tube Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » Bazooka Marine 10' Bass Tube « Previous Next »
By Turtle (turtle) on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 9:43 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Are these things any good? I have very limited space in the front of my 190.

By A. P. (bigdad) on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 7:20 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
To put it bluntly... No. But it depends on your stereo system. If you are running a totally stock system then it would make a slight improvement. If you want premium sound then it the bazooka tube is one of the worst subs you could use. I understand the feeling about having limited space. If you already have the bazooka tube you can look into taking the woofer out and replacing it with a more quality sub.

By NoneYa (noneya) on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 8:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I got one but I bought the regular auto one with the built in amp. Doesnt totally thump but since I had a stock system before it does make a difference. Definetly worth the price, I got one with the built in amp for $100 off ebay.

By Chris Brown (chill720) on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 10:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i got the marine version 10 inch and put it in my 01 xstar. going with the factory system, it had the built in amp and helped out alot in my opinion, its all in how you set it up, but mine thumps pretty darn good, i mean im not going to go enter a stereo contest, but it sounds great to me.

By Jameson Kruger (krug) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 10:12 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a regular 10" bazooka tube in my storage compartment and i think it hits pretty hard its hooked to a 275 mtx bridged

By William (sonicr1) on Saturday, August 30, 2003 - 10:36 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We had one in the back of our centurion, and it thumped pretty well (amped 10")... it helped that it had a lot of dead space-the sound echo'ed through the hull!!! But then again, I wasn't interested in supplying the lake with sound, I just wanted to hear good clean music in the boat!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com