San Vicente Wakeboard course Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » San Vicente Wakeboard course « Previous Next »
By Steve Pena (obsurfer) on Sunday, August 24, 2003 - 3:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Do you really need to to stop every time you come to the the slalom coarse,if there is one boat in the slalom coarse with other wakeboarders? We slowed down every time and everyone seemed cool with it. Its not written on coarse rules.

By Scott Killen (scottie_k) on Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 10:24 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hi Steve,
You're supposed to drive at the course head on and then stop/Drop before you turn. Going back towards the Dam I wouldn't say anything about turning, but I think your suppose to drop as well.

By Steve Pena (obsurfer) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 9:53 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah I hear ya suppossed to. Kinda hard to believe when they are not doing it on the slalom coarse.

By KStateAlumni(aka Bradley Beach) (bbeach) on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 9:59 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you are making turns outside the entry gates to the slalom course you will send rollers the length of the course which is troublesome to skiers. The best and most courteous way to not disturb the slalom course is to drive straight towards the entry gates, then drop, make a slow turn around without throwing rollers and then take off again going the other direction the same way you came in. Making turns outside the course is the worst thing you can do. Plus skiers get really pissed off. It would be like a ski boat following behind a wakeboarder while he was riding.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com