B-52 in the womb Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through November 17, 2003 » B-52 in the womb « Previous Next »
By John Lee (hyperryd) on Saturday, August 16, 2003 - 9:49 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Here are a few pics of my new '04 B-52 in the womb so to speak at the MB Factory. These pics were last Monday and I should get the boat this coming Wed.

By Grant (whitechocolate) on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 8:09 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Cool: Nice to see things being put together. Sned more pic's when you get them 'Thanks G

By John (hyperryd) on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 4:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll post more pics with the new graphics by this weekend.

By WakeNup (hockeyruss) on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 6:03 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
That is cool, the anticipation is killing you, hang in there..... I just went though this process too.....hoping for a premature delivery!!
My baby came 2 and 1/2 weeks late!!! Did you get the 2 speed tranny?

By John (hyperryd) on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 1:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You are right about the anticipation. My boat is actually early, but it got delayed a couple of days because they changed the bimini top style, starting with my boat. Yes, I got the 2 speed. I wasn't going to, but I made the mistake of driving one and realized I had to have it! I think it will be money well spent.

By tim cook (tdc_worm) on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 2:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
correct me if i am wrong, but is the 04 model a new hull? i thought i read in WBM that cobe joined forces with MBSports this year and that they were supposed to introduce a new hull this year?

By John (hyperryd) on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 4:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
You're not wrong. The '04 has a new bottom of the hull. They changed the shape at the rear of the boat to put up a larger wake. Its not radical, but it is supposed to improve the shape of the wake. I'll let you know next week. The boat showed up today and I will pick it up tomorrow. I have a lot of work to do to the boat this week, but I hope to board behind it by the beginning of next week.

By Ralph (butter) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 12:05 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
By the looks of it MB will remain on top! I got 99 B52 owned by a employee at MB Sport. It's has over 300 hrs on it with no problems. Keep up the maintence and it will last. Good luck!!

By Greg Hodgin (eccpaint) on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 4:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Awesome Boat! Must be nice to see it being built.

By greg scott (gwake) on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 9:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Nice, whats the deal with the wakes on the 03's?

Im looking to buy an mb here real soon and the cost of a loaded vx2 04 is killing me.

Love your boat, I cant wait for mine!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2008, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com