The new ride Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » The new ride « Previous Next »
By Brian McCabe (bruizza) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 8:56 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So this summer I picked up a truck and my brother picked up a 2000 Supra Launch to head to the lake with. It works out nicely for us. Went out for the first time in a couple of years this past weekend.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/Buizza/100_1326.jpg

(Message edited by Bruizza on July 21, 2009)

By Lance Saville (lancesaville) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 9:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Hey now that'll get'er'done. How's the avalanche tow? I know they ride really smooth since it's the same design underneath as the caddy. Wish they'd offer the current avalanches with an LQ9 or LS2, I'd be all over that. Congrats on the new boat and truck.

By Brian McCabe (bruizza) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 9:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
The avy tows like a champ!! I was surprised at how well it did. Being in Colorado we have lots of hills and it didn't even blink when towing the boat up one of them.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com