Pro Flight SwoopTower Mirror Arm Help... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Pro Flight SwoopTower Mirror Arm Help? Sanger DLX « Previous Next »
By Rick H (blastmaster) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 8:10 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
96 Sanger with Proflight Swoop Tower. Seeking mirror arm suggestions and pictures. I tried the Boss Accessories and it wouldn't work. I don't care much for the look or pirce of the Pro Flight mirror arm. Anybody tried anything else? Was considering the Monster Tower Arm or the Lightning Accessories Arm?

Thanks much
Rick

Upload

By David Griffith (davidggriffith) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 8:26 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
try the skylon arm it worked for my boat wakeside.com

By Bryan (westsiderippa) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 8:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
i had the lightning arm on my old sanger, looked great and was solid. im not a fan of the tower mirror myself though because of the location. i prefer it to mounted to the windshield to my left. like on a malibu its on the center walk through window. better visibility imo.

Upload

By Isaac Gredinberg (extremeisaac) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 10:54 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
doode.. everytime you post a pic of that boat... I drool

By Jarod Criag (wake26) on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I had a Centurion with the same tower I had a roswell mirror arm that worked great looks good on that tower.different boat but same mirror armUpload

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 8:17 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have the same tower on an 06 V215...I have the air boob tower and mirror, it can be seen in my profile pic. Mine is a flame which matches the boats motif but they have a standard one as well. I like the look of the chrome mirror too.

Upload

EDIT: It can be had at Onlyinboards.com kinda pricey but worth it.

(Message edited by hate&pain on July 22, 2009)

By Troy Vaughn (nolawake) on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 2:35 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a samson sports mirror arm. Rock solid and looks good too. Would definitely recommend.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com