Internal ballast ideas in a Supra Lau... Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Internal ballast ideas in a Supra Launch DD? « Previous Next »
By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 3:21 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
It has the 400# in the front and the 400# in the rear. Can you plumb in another sac in the locker and/or where else could you ballast it without sacs on the floor?

By Travis (fman) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 3:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I dont think you can put a ballast anywhere internally in that boat. You can upgrade to larger sacs if you need more weight. I am running the 750 LB rear sacs and the 600 lb center sac. This is one of the pro's to the soft ballast system, its very easy to upgrade to larger bags and inexpensive.

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 3:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what sacs did you use and was it in a direct drive?

By TY-one-on (typhoon) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 3:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
what sacs did you use and was it in a direct drive?

By Chris (maxx_wake) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 5:39 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have a 97 SunSport which i think is pretty much the same boat as the Launch. I think the locker is about the only other place you can hide ballast other than than bow and under the rear seat. I have a fly high tube sac in the rear locker which fits well but it could ba a few inches longer to maximize the space. I have also tied some sacs into my ballast system that go next to the engine cover and I plan on building some custom rear facing seats to cover them.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com