Volume Control Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Volume Control « Previous Next »
By Shooter Mcgavin (shooter_08) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 8:45 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I plan on adding some tower speakers and a HSE. I would like to control the tower speaker volume separately from the boat speakers, but I would like the HSE to control the volume of the entire system. Sound too complicated? How would I do this? I'm not too familiar with how the HSE installs.

By Corey (cweed) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 9:09 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I use the HSE RVC with a Wet Sounds WS-420 to do the EQ and the volume control. Works great, I've actually replaced my head unit with that combo.

By Mikeski (mikeski) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 9:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Shooter, mine works that way.

Deck -> HSE -> WS420 -> amps

It might take a little time to get the gains dialed but it works fine. I suggest you get your system dialed with the EQ then add the HSE.

By Jim Aikins (ccryder) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 8:44 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Shooter,
As stated above the WS420 will do the trick. If you do not want to add an EQ, then you can add an RCA attenuator like the PAC LC-1 to independently control the tower speaker amp.
Shoot me an email with your boat and system if you'd like and I will assist you.

Thanks Jim Aikins
sales@hsetrident.com

By Ben (soundbox) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 3:23 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Shooter - We have done this style setup in many applications and it has worked out great. HSE Revolution will end up being one of your favorite additions to your boat.

By Jeff Hill (hillbilly) on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 - 12:50 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I must agree with Ben.

And I happen to like the HSE speaker's too .

Thanks Jim and Ben

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com