"DRIVEN" boat wipe-down Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » "DRIVEN" boat wipe-down « Previous Next »
By Travis (fman) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 10:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Wanted to throw out a thumbs up for Driven Boat Wipe down. My brother in law introduced me to this and the stuff is awesome. I have some black in my boat and after a long day on the water, spray this on the boat and wipe it down with a damp towel and it removes all the water spots and wont strip the wax. Also adds a nice sheen and protective coating to the gelcoat.

Cant seem to find it any boat stores, I ordered it off there website.

http://www.driventoperfection.com/

By UncleJessie (unclejessie) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 8:42 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I second that. That stuff is great. Best product I have used for water spots.

-Uj

By Brad (boardn197) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 8:51 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I love this stuff too. So easy after a day on the lake to remove all the water spots. I have some black on my boat as well and it works amazingly. I had to order it as well as all the places on their website near me no longer carried it.

By AMO (amo) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 5:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Just put in my order. They sound like they are worth a try.

By Hate N Pain (hatepain) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 7:06 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Is it the quick spray concentrate? Because I don't see one called Boat Wipe Down.

By wake_addict (radikal) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 8:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
16.55 to ship one bottle to canada i think i will pass ! :-(

if somebody have an extra one and want to ship it to me USPS instead of fedex let me know :-)

By hairbandude (slipknot) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 9:46 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Driven Quick Spray Concentrate

By Travis (fman) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 9:55 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes, it is the quick spray concentrate. I ordered the buy 4 and get a bottle free. I also am using there boat wax which is very good. A bottle of the concentrate goes a long way, 4 oz makes a full spray bottle of wipedown (32 oz).

By Diggs (pdxWAKE.com) (tyler97217) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 10:54 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Guess I will give it a shot. Will try anything once and will report back my results between this and Babes Boat Bright. I also am not too thrilled about the markup for shipping.

By Chris Watson (watsoc) on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - 11:08 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
A 50% markup on the shipping seems pretty crazy, they should back off the shipping price and they would sell a lot more of this stuff.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com