what Deck are you guys running? Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » what Deck are you guys running? « Previous Next »
By Isaac Gredinberg (extremeisaac) on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 6:52 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Any out there better than others? Are you running a marine deck in your boat?

By Rich (dohboy) on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 7:02 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
In my Sanger I ran a regular car sony deck as it was in the glove box. I had one of the marine remotes installed to the right of the steering wheel. I never used it though because all the volume and IPOD control went through the EQ that way I could use the IPOD thumbwheel- way easier. So I never touched the deck and I only used the remote commander to turn the stereo on. My new boat has an IPOD adaptor. If I have to use the stereo to scroll through the IPOD I will have to find a way around it.

By Antonio V. (t0nyv831) on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 7:24 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I've got the Alpine Marine 9886M. Has USB and IPOD interface, XM ready, CD/WMA/MP3 with Aux capability. YOu can run some rca's to 3.5mm adapter and change some settings in order for the aux to work. Thing is, you cannot run both the aux or IPOD, it has to be one or the other. Nice deck for the price.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17574_Alpine+CDA-9886M.html

Tony

By Cory McLean (kikitlo) on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 7:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Running the factory Sony MEX-1GP. I love it. I use a Harmon Kardon Drive + Play for my Ipod interface and I always keep roughly 100 songs on the deck just in case I forget the ipod.

My understanding is that it is not a marine deck. I think you will find that most people do not use marine grade equipment whether it is a deck, amp, or speakers.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com