SAN 210 Additional Ballast Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » SAN 210 Additional Ballast « Previous Next »
By Michael Baugh (kystyle) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 12:29 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Anyone ever tried plumbing in wedge sacs by simply running a hose from the factory tanks into the sacs? Basically the tanks overflow into the sacs. I'm sure there is a reason this would not work, but maybe it will? Opinions?

Note: I have an '03.

By Scott (K.B.C.) (sperbet) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 12:33 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
it works, but you need to make some additional mods. do a search on planetnautique.com, you should be able to find all your answers over there.

Don't forget to add more weight to the front if you're going to add additional weight to the rear.

By Michael Baugh (kystyle) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 12:36 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I already have lead in the nose. Thanks for the info.

By Brian Miller (brianmiller) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 6:19 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
That should work good. Obviously just tie the overflow into the sac. There was a post recently where Murray said that is what he does. Try the search for that thread.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com