Perfect Wake Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Perfect Wake « Previous Next »
By Jason Dzierzynski (jd7bball) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 10:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
I own a '97 Moomba Mobius LSV and I cant figure out the perfect combination of ballast and wake plate in order to throw up a meaty wake. Can anyone offer suggestions? Much appreciated

By Brett Yates (polarbill) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 12:01 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
97 mobius LSV? Am I missing something or is that just a typo???

By Lance Saville (lancesaville) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 3:31 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
If you meant 07, upgrade to 750's in the back, keep the stock ski locker bag, and get a open bow sack or integrated bow sack and run with the wakeplate 3/4 of the way up at 24.5 and you're set. Open bow sack up front will give you a total of 3000 lbs liquid ballast and a pretty good balance, you can also go with the integrated bow sack (under the seats) and get 2500 lbs ballast. Good luck bro.

By Jason Dzierzynski (jd7bball) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 5:19 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
meant to say '07, my bad. thanks for the info dude

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com