Bonecrusher Pics?! Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Bonecrusher Pics?! « Previous Next »
By Roddyrod (wakeslife) on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 4:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
So did I just miss them or was that one thread just a tease from the CIE guys? Lets see the new X Star!

By nEwJ_HoSeR (tinytdubb) on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 8:58 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Where on the Delta did it get messed up? Any new areas to avoid?

By matt moss (mossy44) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 7:10 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
rod is just asking to see pics of their new boat. the old one did not get messed up (that I have seen on wakeworld anyway). They decided to get a new one because they can!

By Isaac Gredinberg (extremeisaac) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 7:43 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Matt the newest BC4 had a little tangle in with the delta. Im pretty sure its sea worthy now and is serving up Monster size wakes..

I too want to see pics of BC4

By matt moss (mossy44) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 11:31 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
i guess i should have just kept my mouth shut lol

looking forward to the pictures though. cmon CIE guys!!

By Scott (chilidog) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 12:12 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I know there's a new stick on a "secret" slough that sticks up about 2 feet on low tide, high tide it may be just under,

It's about 1/2 way down about 20 feet in off the north shore, not sure if that's where the BC mishap happened but this stick has potential, we need to mark it

By Stewart (stewart) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 1:34 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I'll go mark it. What slough are we talking about?

By hairbandude (slipknot) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 6:40 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
CIE made a booboo to Bonecrusher IV? That sucks! I want pics CIE, lets see them guys come on...Feel for you guys, I hate seeing wrecked boats.

By BLAIR BARHAM (jonblarc7) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 12:59 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Alright CIE guys I know your out there watching this thread. It like I can feel you out watching wanting to post something. This will be a record for holding out the longest from the CIE crew. Usually one of u post something within 35-45 seconds just to beat the others to it LOL.

By Roddyrod (wakeslife) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 2:00 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
yeah 2 whole days and not a single post from the cie crew...!

By Ben C (dadthedriver) on Friday, July 17, 2009 - 2:11 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Houseboat trip

By CIE (tonis) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 10:57 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yeah, she was in the shop for a few weeks. This is the only pic we have so far.

Upload

By OnlyInboards.com (wakereviews) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 11:25 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
very nice design guys. Looks killer

By C.I.E.....Evan (guido) on Monday, July 20, 2009 - 11:48 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
We were busy riding, not snapping pics. We'll get a few more. The wake is great as usual. I'm so stoked to have it back. Yeah... There was a bit of a mishap. You could potentially call her the "rock crusher", but I think the rock came out on top. Ha, ha, ha.

Pics to come.... We still need to get the rest of the NVS 4-play on the tower.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com