Ballast Fills, Wont empty Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » Ballast Fills, Wont empty « Previous Next »
By Brian Flick (ai_rider) on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 12:25 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Quick question. I have an 06 MC X2 and I this past weekend, my center tank would not empty. It fills just fine, does not seem to have missed a beat, but when I flop the switch to empty, nothing. It has always been on the slow side to empty, not as powerful as compared to the left and right tanks, but it has worked. Has anyone got an idea of what could be going on, quick fixes or what to look for? I do appreciate any help. I have searched this one to death, and cannot find anything specific to this situation. Thanks in advance. Brian

By Adam R (wakecumberland) on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 12:28 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Generally the first thing to check is the impeller. But dont forget to check the battery terminals. Mine has been known to not work right if there is the slightest bit of corrosion on the battery terminal. Good luck!

By Jason Huffman (jhuff79) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 4:48 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have had the same problem with my 06 X1. I opened up the impeller housing and ran it for a second everything was good. It is a black impeller as I am sure yours is. I have heard these can stick. So I'm guessing that is the problem. I think there is a green or blue impeller that can solve the issue. Does this sound right to others that have had the problem?

By jb (john211) on Thursday, July 16, 2009 - 4:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
Yes.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com