08 Nautique 210 wake sweet spot Log Out | Topics | Search | Register | Edit Profile | User List
Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Moderators | Help/Instructions
WakeWorld Discussion Board » >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive » Archive through July 28, 2009 » 08 Nautique 210 wake sweet spot « Previous Next »
By Tom Adams (gunnertom4593) on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 7:37 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
My buddy has recently got a 2008 nautique 210 and we have been playing around with speeds and rope lengths and I haven't really found something that I like as much as some other boats that I have ridden. He doesn't want to add any additional ballast on top of the stock yet because its so new.

I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with the 210 wake and can give me a rope length/speed with stock ballast where they liked the wake.

Thanks

By Justin (justsan) on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 7:53 pm:    Edit Post Delete Post
I have an 07 (same hull)...
I don't ride stock ballast, but can tell you that about 23.2mph at 75ft setting 3 is just fine w/stock.
When you decide to put more weight in, which hopefully "your buddy" will, I go 600lbs of lead in the back (roughly 300 in each locker), and a 550 sac in front, ride 80ft at about 24 mph and LOVE IT!

Hopefully your next post reads:
"How should my buddy weight his boat and what do you prefer?"

By Miguel (migs) on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 7:07 am:    Edit Post Delete Post
almost the same as Justins setup.
300 in each rear locker
big 500++ sack right down the middle
another 300 in the bow.
all on top of internal ballast.
hydrogate pulled all the way back.
23.7-24 at 80ft

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
WakeSpace is owned by eWake, Inc.
Copyright © 1996 - 2010, All Rights Reserved.
WakeSpace@WakeWorld.com